Guest electrofreak

Guest electrofreak

hi my names john iv started my own business doing mobile crash shop work ie bumper scuffs,alloy wheel repairs,small dent removels,any small damage on cars i live in the christies beach area but im willing to travel iv been in auzz now for 17 month and came over on a 119 visa my boss was the worst boss iv ever had the (NOT)pleasure to work for but immigration have set me free yaaaaaa so happy i love adelaide and so do my children and wife if any of you out they need any work doing on your car il give you a 10 % price reduction if you say your a member of p.i.a take care thank you hope you all still LOVE IT;;;;;;

CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE IF INTRESTED forever poms @)

my site is www.jdmobileautopaintrepairs.webs.com

still loving it

Guest doje6863

Hiya, are the bloke I read about in the Advertiser or Sunday mail a few months ago? I've meant to come and see you about these mysterious scratches and dents that keep turning up on my car.... have no idea how they keep getting there:confused:

Will try and make an effort to come down soon, they are multiplying as we speak!

donna

Guest electrofreak
Hiya, are the bloke I read about in the Advertiser or Sunday mail a few months ago? I've meant to come and see you about these mysterious scratches and dents that keep turning up on my car.... have no idea how they keep getting there:confused:

Will try and make an effort to come down soon, they are multiplying as we speak!

donna

hi donna yes thats me i was in the advertiser migrant brings new skills :) donna you can call me on 0428 943236 or text me and il ring you back and il pop up and have a look at your car for you no obligation qoute thanks for the reply donna take care

john

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest electrofreak
hi my names john iv started my own business doing mobile crash shop work ie bumper scuffs,alloy wheel repairs,small dent removels,any small damage on cars i live in the christies beach area but im willing to travel iv been in auzz now for 17 month and came over on a 119 visa my boss was the worst boss iv ever had the (NOT)pleasure to work for but immigration have set me free yaaaaaa so happy i love adelaide and so do my children and wife if any of you out they need any work doing on your car il give you a 10 % price reduction if you say your a member of p.i.a take care thank you hope you all still LOVE IT;;;;;;

CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE IF INTRESTED forever poms @)

my site is www.jdmobileautopaintrepairs.webs.com

still loving it

Guest electrofreak
Hi John,

Im the co-owner of M D Auto Care in Aldinga and we are always getting asked about minor paint repairs so it would be great if you could drop me some cards of when you are in Aldinga :D

I might even ask you for some quotes on our Hire/Loan cars

Regards Mick

hi mick that would be great il get in to see you this week mick thankyou very much

i need all the help i can get at the minute things are very slow still trying to build my

buisness kingest regards

john

still loving it:D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest electrofreak
Hi John,

Im the co-owner of M D Auto Care in Aldinga and we are always getting asked about minor paint repairs so it would be great if you could drop me some cards of when you are in Aldinga :D

I might even ask you for some quotes on our Hire/Loan cars

Regards Mick

sorry mick il get in to see you asap mate rain has slowed me down