Guest Jersey Bean

Anyone in Greanwith area ?

Guest Jersey Bean

Hi,

Got a rental in silveracre pass in Greenwith anyone out there in the area with pre-teens looking to make new friends ?

Hope so makes it so much easier for them!

Not over till 8th July

drop a line if interested in meeting up

Cheers Claire

Guest Guest5035

kangomik lives in greenwith, pm him, i live in wynn vale 5 minutes down the road, how old are your teens,

stevo

Guest Jersey Bean

Hi ya will do!

Shes only (13) so maybe a bit young for yours but very much going on 25!

Thanks Lynsteve spoke few times on here before very helpful advise

regards

Claire

Guest Jersey Bean

Yeah... thats how we found the motercross track! google earth eye ball amazing remember Rick asking you about the noise he don`t care But I do! too late now!

I noticed the grass was very brown though!

I'll have another look!

Claire

My 12 y/o niece lives just the other side of the creek, probably opposite your new house. Will ask her if she would be willing to meet up with your daughter and show her around the area.

Guest kangomik

Give us a shout once you arrive, my kids are 12 pop round for a brew, way too cold for a Barbie yet!. It won't take long before yours finds loads of new friends on that estate the parks are close.

We are near the shops in the centre of Greenwith

The big fields to the right look nothing like that now, all houses!

Guest Jersey Bean

Thanks everyone

Thats Brilliant... She`s a good kid!

See ya Soon all for that brew!

Exciting stuff

Claire & Rick

Guest kangomik

Hi again, i just popped down there and you won't be able to see the track from the house, and you may not get that much noise as you will be sheltered behind the hill.

You may get to see Kangaroo's in the early mornings.

Nice in there and it's tucked away very nicely.

Guest Jersey Bean

Hey cheers for that, brilliant news was a bit worried about it!!

very difficult to find a decent rental in that area..

Thanks again well chuffed

Claire

Guest kangomik

Deffinately no worries in that street, few kids around also, they was no one at the duck pond though - they must have been hungry they headed my way when i slowed on the bike.

A good start.

We stayed with my sister in law and family over the road in Gransden Parade for 3 months when we first came over. The motocross track only seemed to be used on Sundays as it wasn't that noisy at all. We saw our first wild kangaroo just over the hill behind your house.

Guest Jersey Bean

omg! that`s just amazing! wild roo`s on your door step cool as What a fantastic start...

Thats the OUT DOOR life style were looking for!

Not stuck inside al the time ... cause the 50d heat is like a hot oven melting you brain! lol

Bye bye Dubai!

Guest Jersey Bean

Hi ya Again you all seem so nice I`m getting cheeky.. with regard to Internet best packages ect

I ve searched the thread but no one seems to be on the package we are interested in Its Called SPIN!

What we want is fast fast fast due to our love for BBC iplayer as Tv here is utter poo!!

So its says you get

20mb broadband

free land line

Unlimited down loads

Free local calls

National calls 7p a min...

All for 100 Aud per month?

Not including mobiles ??

Sounds alot of cash but cheaper than here!!

Anyone had expierence with THE SPIN!! if not what you guys ON??

regards Claire

Will ask bruv in law over the road to you re what he uses now. He's a network engineer who sometimes works from home and always wants the best connection he can get when something new becomes available.

Guest Jersey Bean

Thanks

Thats Very helpful,

mention were streaming the tV through the internet so need fast speed ect

Cheers

Strukelis

Guest LynxRC

I've got off my backside and registered, feel free to message me for any other info on Greenwith :GEEK:

Guest kangomik

Your going to have fun with Broad band in this area. It's limited because there are very few connections left.

Telstra or BigPond have it stitched up, Adam is near impossible to get a fast connection ant TGP (think thats right) struggle to get a line in also.

You may not get line of sight adam max etc because you low in the dip.

BBCi player normally involves a proxy server, but others may have ways around this.

Phone lines on Telstra can have packages for international calls, this works out OK, or use skype.Again lack of supplier means lack of VOIP.

What we want is fast fast fast ...

Yep, pretty much what most of us want from broadband - trouble is it's hard to find. What we've got is classed as broadband and half the time is slower than the dial up we had ten years ago in the UK (some are quicker, true, so you might have better luck). We've long since given up with the idea of streaming.

Jim

Guest Jersey Bean
    Yep, pretty much what most of us want from broadband - trouble is it's hard to find. What we've got is classed as broadband and half the time is slower than the dial up we had ten years ago in the UK (some are quicker, true, so you might have better luck). We've long since given up with the idea of streaming.

Jim

Thanks thats a bummer eh we live for our Download downlaod :arghh:

Do you download ? via uk based VPN ? :v_SPIN:

Thanks

Guest WhatNow?

If you PM me with your email address I'll send you details about using a VPN. You only need it for TV as BBC iPlayer radio isn't territory restricted - apart from some things like Test Match Special that involve third party licensing agreements. Just as a guideline - streaming TV is a waste of time for me on 'mobile broadband' and even downloading takes forever but at least I can watch it uninterrupted offline then. 1 hour of BBC TV is 693MB so be check your usage if you are on restricted download.

I don't know how Australia has managed to get so far behind - as you say , it's like 10 years ago in the UK.

Thanks thats a bummer eh we live for our Download downlaod :arghh:

Do you download ? via uk based VPN ? :v_SPIN:

Thanks

VPN sometimes, but mostly torrents - box.bz gets hammered!

Guest wendy

Hello Greenwith people

I was wandering if anyone needs a walking partner, I'm originally from wolverhampton now live in greenwith, my husband won't come walking with me he hates walking !! As the nights are still a bit dark i was wandering if any females in the greenwith area fancy meeting up for a walk maybe once or twice a week - I usually walk from near the shops in greenwith down to the grove way then down richard reubens finally coming out on rifle range and back towards the shops - its a bit hilly but it does wonders for the glutes !!

I suppose its also a good way of having a chat if anyone is interested let me know !!

Wendy

Guest Jersey Bean
    Hello Greenwith people

I was wandering if anyone needs a walking partner, I'm originally from wolverhampton now live in greenwith, my husband won't come walking with me he hates walking !! As the nights are still a bit dark i was wandering if any females in the greenwith area fancy meeting up for a walk maybe once or twice a week - I usually walk from near the shops in greenwith down to the grove way then down richard reubens finally coming out on rifle range and back towards the shops - its a bit hilly but it does wonders for the glutes !!

I suppose its also a good way of having a chat if anyone is interested let me know !!

Wendy

hi ya,

I ve Pm you my phone number I live in silveracre pass .. bottom of richard reubens road.. always walking

give me abell if you like

Claire