printers?

Guest kiltedscot

Guest steve&tracy
My SA sponsorship has been lodged and should hear something later this month and the I can apply for my visa

we are at exactly the same point,apart from i'm being sponsorded by a company.

You will find a job quite easy having sheet fed and web experience.When i went for a reccie in July i was really surprised at the positive reponse.

Guest paulocon

Hi Steve, sorry to but in your thread - but do you happen to know if any of the Printers you have been in conatct with need an experienced PrePress operator??? Got SA sponsorship 7 months ago but not yet decided whether to to go or not. Going out in March 08 for a reccie and was hoping to see some printing companies to get some feedback regarding work etc... any links etc would be very appreciative.

Thanks

Paul

Guest steve&tracy

Hi paul we went to a printers called stateweb in Torrensville S.A and the boss was about to put in his own plate making/pre-press might be worth giving them a call. If you need a name and address just p.m me.

regards Steve&Tracy

Hi Steve and Tracy you said that you have to pay 9% super and the taxes whats the total in taxes that you will pay annually.Is it any different than the UK were we pay 22% please help thanks Steve from Bolton

Hubby's company pay the 9% superannuation.I think you pay no tax on the first $6000, 20% on the next $20000, 40% on the next $500000, 1.5% medicare levy, but no national insurance contributions.