Guest Guest5035

New Cops in at the deepend

Gosh, just read through all of the comments posted after the article! And we get stick on this forum for the odd racist comment!!! Some real pieces of work on that.

Gosh, just read through all of the comments posted after the article! And we get stick on this forum for the odd racist comment!!! Some real pieces of work on that.

Yes, I read them as well but there were many reasonable views. The question that people want to know is why do they need to recruit overseas. When I last looked there were 52 comments!

Cooler

Guest MrsHills

I think you will find that they all think its a piece of cake being posted to Hindley Street, not half as scary as walking round Liverpool, Manchester etc etc.

I have read all the comments and all the "my brothers, sisters, boyfriends cousin tried to join and couldnt coz he couldnt run fast enough" makes me sick. All the UK recruits had to do fitness, exams, interviews just like everyone else, except for then they have to pay to get here. SAPol obviously had to go to UK to get bobbies as people here either didnt want to join or didnt fit the (excuse the pun) bill!

I must say the reputation of a UK Bobby or Bobette is known across the globe.

We are the best and that's why they travel from across the oceans to recruit.

How many times have you been given a caution by an Aussie grown cop?

Well I guess the life skills of a UK recruit stand up for more than just the uniform.

Enjoy Hindley street, glad I am not posted to that hole!!

Simply the best!!

We have had lots of encounters with the police.....for one reason or another.

they are all good to be fair, but i can safely say that we have had more encounters with cops originally from the UK.

They police differently over here, we have seen thius forst hand....

HG