Guest mike and tor

great news

Guest mike and tor

well being a man of few words, I will try and keep this short and straight to the point. However having a back ground in law it seems unatural to do so.

My wife gave birth to our first baby. Her name is Eva and came to earth on Saturday 19th at 1214 after a two hour labour (told darling wife it would be easy!). Eva weights a snug 6.6lb.

So now the work starts and no more casual lay in's on Sunday mornings:unsure:

Oh I have also secured a rental too. And its near to where I work and is a good price and is near all transport links etc.

So give me time time to get settled and then a few hot ribena's and cakes will be in order.

yippppeee

well being a man of few words, I will try and keep this short and straight to the point. However having a back ground in law it seems unatural to do so.

My wife gave birth to our first baby. Her name is Eva and came to earth on Saturday 19th at 1214 after a two hour labour (told darling wife it would be easy!). Eva weights a snug 6.6lb.

So now the work starts and no more casual lay in's on Sunday mornings:unsure:

Oh I have also secured a rental too. And its near to where I work and is a good price and is near all transport links etc.

So give me time time to get settled and then a few hot ribena's and cakes will be in order.

yippppeee

Thats great news. i hope that mummy and baby are both doing well....:)

be nice to take the little one out for walks on these crisp clear mornings that were having right now.

HG

Guest JimmyT

Congratualtions :-)

Thats lovely news, and good choice of name, that's my girls name too :)

Arlene

Guest guest3462

Congratulations! Enjoy your beautiful baby xxx