carryon

I wonder?

I the last 6/8 months iv'e noticed a vast increase in the amount of McDonalds packaging being thrown from cars and being left in their carparks!!! Friend said the other day ''It's just like being in Chelmford''!!!! Mmmm.

Wonder if this is due to the increase in numbers of Poms arriving down here in the South!!!;)

One thing we always liked Aus for was how tidy it looked in comparison with England...but it's starting to go downhill.......

What is it with these brainless morons, it's just too hard to step out of you car and put your crap in the bin( Of which there are plenty).

And i also notice that this problem is particular to the idiots who frequent McDonalds, i never see ant Hungry Jacks litter strewn all over the gaff.....

I bloody hate litter, rant over, thanks for listening.......im going to work!!!!!!

Simon:mad:

I must admit when we drove down to Lonsdale to pick up our kitty from the RSPCA down there, the litter at the side of the road was one of the things my kids commented on. It's a shame. Remember driving back from a flight at Stansted in Essex and being so ashamed of all the paper in the verges....

Guest WhatNow?

Have noticed the same in the normally tidy North East, funny that, I was only thinking about it last week. It does seem to have increased in the last few months and, as you say, it does seem to be mostly MacDonald's waste...

We get it down on the Esplanade down @ Moana, its where all the young drivers must meet up on an evening at the weekend.

just bloody lazy if you ask me.

HG

In a way it's a good thing that it's noticeable - means we haven't become inured to it yet here. I remember one really hot Sunday last summer, we headed down to Glenelg i the evening, and I've never seen so much litter on a beach in South Australia! Empty water bottles, cans, general tat, it was really sad. But not seen it like that before or since, it was just a one-off.