Help!!!!!

Guest sturg

Guest sturg

Hi all, I have a very difficult situation and to be honest I feel like I am washing my dirty laundry in public but am getting very frustrated.

I arrived here on 15th May 2010 on my own, on a 4 year sponsored 457 visa. I have a partner in the UK who I have only really known since Sept 2009 (we are not kids & are at the age where we know what we want, do you know what I mean?). She has 2 kids from a previous relationship and I was prepared to make ago of it with them in Oz (we know how to deal with this scenario, even if her ex is a t***).

The trouble is my company, quite rightly, will not add them to my visa in case "things went wrong in the relationship & they would be liable".

What other options do we have as my partner & I are desperate for this to happen? She is a nurse for 20 years or so. We are both 37. The boys are 8 & 5.

My partner has tried a few hospitals but has not received any replies. I cannot do too much at the moment due to work commitments but would meet or do whatever it takes with the relevant people if necessary.

Has anybody got any ideas!?! Please feel free to PM me.

Yours hopefully,

Paul:arghh:

Guest Django

If your other half is an experienced nurse then I would suggest that she applies herself on a 175 or 176 visa. This will give her and the children PR so they would be entitled to child support, rent assist, etc, etc, This would make your lives so much easier.

Guest Nick11

Another problem maybe her 2 kids. If she were to come over here and her ex objected...it could take a long time to battle it out in court. T*** or not...unfortunately he has rights.