Sign in to follow this  
suzer

Anyone up for some regular hikes at Anstey Hill (Tea Tree Gully)?

Trying to get in shape - or just not be so lazy. Anstey Hill is a great walk/hike - not too strenuous but enough to get your heart pumping, and has some gorgeous views and ruins of the original Newman's Nursery. Anyone in the NE burbs up for some weekend hikes?

Guest me123

hi suzer, is this a drive to get there before you start the walk? i'm interested in the walk but dont know where it is .....

hi suzer, is this a drive to get there before you start the walk? i'm interested in the walk but dont know where it is .....

Yep it is right next to the good old Fox n Firkin on NE Rd (across from Tea Tree Gully pub)...which means always a great spot for a pint afterwards;)

Guest me123

very sneaky..but i like it....going to have a word with oh cuz he too likes a walk will msg you later ..if thats ok ..

very sneaky..but i like it....going to have a word with oh cuz he too likes a walk will msg you later ..if thats ok ..

Sure - my goal is to go once a weekend so whoever and whenver - even if you only want to go for one walk as a one off.

Guest Jo1980

Hi,

Are you still going for walks at the weekends? Have you had much interest?

Hi,

Are you still going for walks at the weekends? Have you had much interest?

I haven't had much interest off this forum but have gone a few times with other friends and am still keen to find other people to go with, as it's nice to go every week or two.