lorluc

Posh frock hire?

I've got a posh dinner to attend...black tie event...and need something to wear. Was thinking it would be better for me to hire something rather than buy...

Does anyone know if a place like this exists?

Ferrari formal wear,South Rd,St Marys

Do they do dresses as well? Thought of them for my husband to hire a suit etc

Guest anniewo

Sorry,just read black tie and thought of a suit.!!Try the George Gross/Harry Who clearance shop Glen Osmond road Parkside as they are having a sale if you decide to buy.

Guest needtogonow

Not sure about hiring here but I did notice MYER had some beautiful evening dresses on sale a few weeks ago (and I am fussy).

Bex

It's not a hire shop but its pretty cheap, go to Copy Kats in Rundle Mall opposite the Myer Centre. They do ball gowns in there for around $200.

We're in the same position for next friday, easy for me, i just put on the kilt and trimming, wife needs something though, so any ideas would be good, will be keeping eye on this thread.

She's all sorted .......... I've lent her my posh black frock, shoes and bling!

All Loz needs now is some super duper sexy black undies!

(I'm still giggling over the fact that you didn't think trakki dakki Shazza would own a posh frock!!) :D:D

She's all sorted .......... I've lent her my posh black frock, shoes and bling!

All Loz needs now is some super duper sexy black undies!

(I'm still giggling over the fact that you didn't think trakki dakki Shazza would own a posh frock!!) :D:D

lol...more like something to flatten the lumps and bumps! and yeah i am still in a state of shock that you had anything like that..........but also very grateful! Saves me some money and also lots of time trying to find something!:notworthy:

"We're in the same position for next friday, easy for me, i just put on the kilt and trimming, wife needs something though, so any ideas would be good, will be keeping eye on this thread."

I have a about 3 or 4 spare evening dresses happy for your wife to have a look if they are right sizes. Pm me if you want to discuss dress size in secret!!

Mel