Sign in to follow this  
Guest susanmary38

emigrate

Guest susanmary38

Hi guys

we've just got back from the emigration exhibition in York, we went to find out about how to get started with the visa process, loads of info.

we bumped into the SA Gov stand, told us all about the process doing it all yourself, didn't sound that difficult. Has anybody else had experience in sorting out your own visas n TRA etc.

quite a few people from Adelaide at the expo. they all seemed to love live down under:unsure:

Leo n Sue

Guest jetskitony

Hi,

we did the tra ourselves and passed,if you need any help just ask,we are also doing the visa ourselves we are just waiting for sa to update their website so we can apply for state nomination.good luck,

Myrtle,Tony,Callum

Guest susanmary38

thanks 4 that might take u up on your offer, gonna get started next week

cheers

Guest Django

Yep doing it all ourselves with the help of the great people on this forum. Thats a couple of thousand toward the flights paid for. ;)

If we can help we will.

Good luck with the whole thing.

Pete

Guest susanmary38

Hi guys, thank for the reply the other day.

we've decided to get crackin.

I'm a skilled sheet metal worker & was wondering were I send all my documents to get them assessed, is it the Australian embassy in the strand?

Sue n leo

Guest Django
    Hi guys, thank for the reply the other day.

we've decided to get crackin.

I'm a skilled sheet metal worker & was wondering were I send all my documents to get them assessed, is it the Australian embassy in the strand?

Sue n leo

Have a scroll down this http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/1121i.pdf

Find your skill and it will tell you who your governing body is and where to send it. The immi website will have all the forms you will need to get your visa.

Pete

Guest Aussiebound

We used agents Go matilda. We both really appreciated all the help we got with the TRA, but as for the visa, we could have easily got through that on our own. (Form filling that is, not passing). If we where back at the start, we would get quotes from agents just for the TRA part of the process and definitely do the visa part ourselves.