Guest clare

selling a car any1?

Check the for sale section here, Gumtree Adelaide and carsales.com.au

As soon as I find something I'll be selling mine but it is definitely a 'new immigrant special'

Guest Guest5035

I know of a 5.0 litre V8 Commodore, very low kms excellent condition, well serviced, going for $11250.

Stevo

Guest Lucky
    Any1 selling a car???:)

Hi there. We are about to sell a Hyundi Accent 2001. It is very low mileage (89,000kms), great little runner, bought it from dealer (Southgate Holden) in October when we first arrived. There is no central locking or electric windows, but does have air con, and the car runs really well and have been very pleased with it. Only selling it because we have gained a company vehicle since arriving. If you are interested, please let us know as we haven't listed it anywhere yet. I can send you a photo if you're interested. We are in Happy Valley. Cheers.

Guest cornish Busdriver

Gday Clare.

take a look at the car sales, bottom of beach road by the roundabout and the new luxury appartments.

I brought my car there, missus brought her car there and so has a few others on here as well.

Never had any problems, good straight honest guys and ill recommend them to anyone after a car.

If you go down there, just thell them matt with the Belina said to come down ok.

Guest clare

Thanks Matt, went down to the car sales you recomended and bought a hyundai yesterday was cheap clean and drives well just wanted to say thanks!!! :)