csobrien1966

corrie eastenders etc

Guest Roo1

Thanks for that, you know I was only searching the net last week, trying to find out how to get hold of episodes of Corrie! You'd think after 6 months here of going cold turkey, I'd be over it!

But when you've been brought up on it, Corrie stays in the blood!

Can't wait to download now!!:notworthy:

Cheers

Judi x

can you get corrie and eastenders on Foxtel? Just about to move into our own place and need to know whether its worth nagging the hubby! :biglaugh:

Guest Devon

Well I will admit to being sad! UKTV on Foxtel shows Eastenders (not sure how far behind it is Denise and Kevin have just got married) shows a new episode a day (weekdays) repeated throughout the day. Corrie is way behind (Mike Baldwin has just died) shows 2 episodes a day (weekdays) repeated throughout the day. Also shows other soapies. Going red with embarrassment at admitting I'm a soapie addict! Foxtel well worth having as aussie TV so horrendous! Before anyone says it I know we didn't come to Australia to watch TV but I do watch it sometimes!

Guest graandjac

no no no:shocked: its wrong after getting rid of sky last month to save £ i recon that i could go with out tv .....so dont tell Jac but were not getting another one in oz:biglaugh:shhhhhhhhhhhh Cheers Graham

Guest sarahsmartiepants

Talking of e enders have you seen the new series starting this week, Its a remake of the Bionic Women, and the girl that played Zoe slater is Jamie sommers!:unsure:. Hope the special effects are better than the slow motion running of the 70s:biglaugh:

sarah

Guest aogly1964@tiscali.co.uk

hi sarah i know my wife is looking for a decent hairdresser!! we live in seacliff,thanks andrew