Diane

Drive-In Cinema

Now the hols are here again, thought I'd post up the link to the drive-in cinema at Gepps Cross again

Please wait...

Great, cheap(ish) night out, take your own snacks and drinks (stuff they sell there is pretty rank!) and if you have one of those cars with the big opening boot and seats that fold flat (dunno what the techy term is, but like a Territory type thing), fill it up with blankets, quilts (doonas!) and pillows, and enjoy one, two or even three films, snuggled up together in front of the big screen!

(D'oh dunno why link comes up saying Please wait... but click on it and it should work anyway)!

Just bumping up as I see there's a voucher in today's 'tiser - $10 entry per car. Pretty cheap night out even if you have to pay $1.10 for the paper specially. You have to go tonight and see Shrek though...!!

Guest Outlaw 2.0
    cheers for this one was going to take my little one tomoz to see Shrek, think the whole family may go tonight, wrap up warm then!!

fantastic idea been a couple of times and love it :D

Just thought I'd bump up this old thread for any new arrivals who don't know about the Drive-In cinema. Hopefully now summer is nearly here (please?) it will start warming up and be suitable weather for this again soon. Although we have been there on colder evenings, and just taken a couple of quilts off the bed in the back of the car, and a flask of mulled wine to drink....