Breaking Lease - 4 bed in Seaford Rise...my husband has left me!

Guest Scrappin' Julie

Guest Scrappin' Julie

Well, I knew it wouldn't be easy migrating, but no one warned me that my husband would run off with another woman within the first year of arriving!

Anyway, enough of my personal life - I am having to reluctantly put in to break the lease here as I cannot afford to run the house and 3 kids on my own...I will be able to send plenty of pictures of this gorgeous property with stunning sea views from my bedroom window! large open living areas, double garage and spa, along with the four good sized bedroom (master with walk in robe and en-suite).

It was advertised on realestate.com.au ($385wk) but without much interest last week so I was hoping to give it a shout on here to see if there is any interest. I can move out immediately so just let me know when you want to pick up the keys!

Please PM me for more info thanks.

Well' date=' I knew it wouldn't be easy migrating, but no one warned me that my husband would run off with another woman within the first year of arriving!

Anyway, enough of my personal life - I am having to reluctantly put in to break the lease here as I cannot afford to run the house and 3 kids on my own...I will be able to send plenty of pictures of this gorgeous property with stunning sea views from my bedroom window! large open living areas, double garage and spa, along with the four good sized bedroom (master with walk in robe and en-suite).

It was advertised on realestate.com.au ($385wk) but without much interest last week so I was hoping to give it a shout on here to see if there is any interest. I can move out immediately so just let me know when you want to pick up the keys!

Please PM me for more info thanks.[/quote']

:wacko: Blimey thats awful news.....

Are you going to stay here in Oz...?

All the best in whatever you decide....

HG

Guest Scrappin' Julie

Yes - I am staying here...it was his mistake and I wasn't dragged to Adelaide! I still feel this is the best place for my children to grow up and I love it here too. I was (and still am) devastated at what he has done but I am going to get on with my life. I am 38 so still have plenty of "go" left in me lol!

Guest Scrappin' Julie
All the best Julie.I admire your spirit.:notworthy::notworthy:

Cheers Tyke and everyone else for the kind wishes. Me and my kids are going to have an awesome life here!

Yes - I am staying here...it was his mistake and I wasn't dragged to Adelaide! I still feel this is the best place for my children to grow up and I love it here too. I was (and still am) devastated at what he has done but I am going to get on with my life. I am 38 so still have plenty of "go" left in me lol!

You have guts and a lot of spirit. Your ex must be mad but he will soon find out grass isnt always greener. Wishing you and your children the best of luck.

Guest jorose

Good on ya and good luck to you :)

Guest m.and.m

hi sorry to hear about your bad news . just wondering what your time schedule is we will be looking for a place to rent in your area your house is just what we are looking for but we dont fly in untill september 6th thank you mike

Guest Ric & Paula

Hello can't help with the house,but I also have 3kids similar age to yours,and a husband who works shifts(nurse),so if you fancy meeting up for a cuppa and a play Give me a pm or call and would love to meet up.Sure you have lots of friends but if you're ever at a loose end I'm up in Semaphore.Take the kids to crazy golf!!Take care xxx

Guest Scrappin' Julie
hi sorry to hear about your bad news . just wondering what your time schedule is we will be looking for a place to rent in your area your house is just what we are looking for but we dont fly in untill september 6th thank you mike

Hi Mike - thanks for posting here. I am hoping to be out sooner rather than later, however it all depends on timing. I will keep this thread updated and let you know if it's still available for us to come to an agreement! good luck with your move :)

Sorry bout your husband's madness. He will probably regret it later, most find the grass is not greener and it's an illusion....but anyway good for you to keep your pioneer spirit alive. You will get through this and prosper. I know there will be much support for you from this site so don't hesitate to ask. There will be good times ahead for you I'm sure even though this really rotten thing has happened.

Guest Sachertorte

Cannot concretely help you but wanted to send a line to say I admire your spirit... you are clearly a battler and that's probably why you are here in Oz :)

S

Guest Teresa01

I admire your spirit and just remember, that his so called new woman will know what he is capable of doing, not sure that she will ever rest easy when he is late etc... I am a believer in what comes around, goes around, good luck to you and your children!

Teresa x

Guest Scrappin' Julie
I admire your spirit and just remember, that his so called new woman will know what he is capable of doing, not sure that she will ever rest easy when he is late etc... I am a believer in what comes around, goes around, good luck to you and your children!

Teresa x

She's just as evil...she walked out on her husband and 2 kids!!! :err: So they are well suited :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rover

Glad to hear that you are fighting on - but how do you stand visa-wise?

Presuming you all came over on the same visa, dont you all have to stay together in order to stay/qualify for permanent residency (or is that only some visas)?

Hope it all works out for you

sorry to hear that,you sound like a real brave spirited woman,you will find happiness with your life,thinking of you and your children,enjoy them and your new life.....the journey begins !!!!

Guest Scrappin' Julie
Glad to hear that you are fighting on - but how do you stand visa-wise?

Presuming you all came over on the same visa, dont you all have to stay together in order to stay/qualify for permanent residency (or is that only some visas)?

Hope it all works out for you

:shocked: are you serious??? I have just tried to google my visa - terms and restrictions are under schedule 8 and it's like a bloody minefield :confused: I'm feeling very very sick....off to contact my migration agent :sad:

Guest thejohnstons

sorry about your news but if you still trying to get out of your tennancy are dogs allowed, we have been here 5 weeks and struggling to find a place that will take a dog only got 10 days left in here

wish you well

kaz