Riponian

Ladies ???

Hi

Can anyone recommended some where to go for good bra fitting service? I have no idea where to go and hate being made to feel uncomfortable like I should not be there! :embarrassed:

I know it won't be the same as M&S but I want some where with a good selection of everyday type bra's without costing the earth!

Thanks

Michelle

Guest WhatNow?

You mean you haven't seen the TV adverts for The Booby Trap?!

http://boobytrapwarehouse.com.au/Default.asp?gclid=CPmu8vWy0aICFRepbwod0G4txw&c=42811

Sir Donald Bradman Drive, on the left (if you are coming out of the city) just after South Road traffic lights. Massive warehouse with most makes at discount prices and loads of special offers. Good professional and friendly measuring service.

BNT ( Bras and Things) in Marion Shopping Centre, just along from The Body Shop. They offer a fitting service and have a wide range , pretty, sporty just about everything you could want!!!!.

Guest Admar72
    Hi

Can anyone recommended some where to go for good bra fitting service? I have no idea where to go and hate being made to feel uncomfortable like I should not be there! :embarrassed:

I know it won't be the same as M&S but I want some where with a good selection of everyday type bra's without costing the earth!

Thanks

Michelle

Hi Michelle,

I worked as a bra consultant myself for eight years at M&S in Milton Keynes. I was in Myers this week and asked if they did a fitting service, they do (apart from mondays) They've got a pretty good selection of all lingerie and seemed fairly similar to M&S.

Maria

Guest Scrappin' Julie

Great advice here girls - There's the bra shop on Main South Road Morphett Vale next to the Yamaha bike shop (the shop is a converted church) Apparently a friend of mine is a larger lady and goes there all the time - she says they actually have pretty stuff for the bigger gal! Good luck - I hate bra hunting :arghh:

Thanks so much, I know where that Church is always wondered what the stuff was like in there. Might take a look.