Sign in to follow this  
Guest gazzman

docs certified or not

Guest gazzman

Hi can anyone please inform me, when you upload the required doc's to diac do they need to be certified by a lawyer? As there is no mention that they need to be certified on their site, or have i just not looked in the correct place. Any help advice appreciated.

Guest WhatNow?

There is another recent post on here somewhere answering this - not sure where but it was about two weeks ago.

Guest gazzman
    There is another recent post on here somewhere answering this - not sure where but it was about two weeks ago.

Cheers i will have a look for this.

Guest guest5933

Hello,

I don't know if this is of any use; As a registered nurse I have had to obtain certified copies of various docs, ( copy of passport info, exam certificates), and was advised this had to be actioned by a Notary Public. Requirements will vary for various orgnisations, but if your docs have to be certified by an NP it pays to shop around.

My first quote was for £90 a doc, and I have four = £360!!

A few calls down the line I managed to get a quote for £30 all in, much better.

For anyone in and around Hampshire I would recommend:

ALLENS SOLICITORS

Great Britain 15, LANDPORT TERRACE

PO1 2QS PORTSMOUTH, HAMPSHIRE

Phone: +44 (0) 23 9282 2411

fax Fax: +44 (0) 1342 31 6455

and no, I'm not related :-)

Guest gazzman
    Hello,

I don't know if this is of any use; As a registered nurse I have had to obtain certified copies of various docs, ( copy of passport info, exam certificates), and was advised this had to be actioned by a Notary Public. Requirements will vary for various orgnisations, but if your docs have to be certified by an NP it pays to shop around.

My first quote was for £90 a doc, and I have four = £360!!

A few calls down the line I managed to get a quote for £30 all in, much better.

For anyone in and around Hampshire I would recommend:

ALLENS SOLICITORS

Great Britain 15, LANDPORT TERRACE

PO1 2QS PORTSMOUTH, HAMPSHIRE

Phone: +44 (0) 23 9282 2411

fax Fax: +44 (0) 1342 31 6455

and no, I'm not related :-)

Hi Don C, Thanks for that, my wife is also a nurse and all the documentation we sent off to Anmc was certified by a lawyer friend for free. However my question is when you submit the visa app to DIAC does the docs need to be certified for them as there is nothing on their site requesting this to be done, or are we just missing the obvious?

Guest Django

If you are uploading the documents for your online application you do not need them certified as the documents you are uploading are originals. So long as they meet the required dpi and are in colour they will be accepted.

Guest gazzman
    If you are uploading the documents for your online application you do not need them certified as the documents you are uploading are originals. So long as they meet the required dpi and are in colour they will be accepted.

thanks for getting back to me,we hadn't uploaded them in colour so will have to resend them,cheers again;)