DAVID.CHRISTINE

great for all kids

yesterday we had a trip up the coast past port Adelaide ,thinking there must be some nice beaches,couldnt find any .we went up and down loads of unmade roads about 60 kms

We found a great playground at St Kilda well recommend it just passed Mawson lakes

dosent look much from the front ,but a really good park my 16 year olds were running around enjoying themselves so much to do ,zip wires,giant slides ,tunnels,giant swings

loads

could easy spend half a day here and free :jimlad:

Guest cbeeb

this is the best park insouth australia according to my kids, there is also mangroves nearby with wooden walkway. good in summer as have barbecues also

Guest Ric & Paula

And the seahorse farm and Maritime museum and dolphins too....

Guest caoimhe

We went fishing one day along the estuary just beside the park and couldn't believe when a dolphin came swimming by

My boy loves St kilda park. I also think how much would they charge to get in if we were in blighty:skeptical: a great day out and even the ice ctream stand outside doesn't rip you off:).

Guest Ric & Paula

Our 5 year old loves it but she has no sense of danger!!!!We also had a fab day out at the Big Rocking Horse the other day at Gumeracha.Took a picnic,climbed the rocking horse,fed the roos and goats and all the other animals and visited the toyshop.Cost us $10, great day---even stopped at a local vineyard on the way back.Be rude not too!!

Guest Claireandchrisdownunder

thats near where i live should have popped in for coffee

Guest Ric & Paula

Hold you to that,we'll be going again,if only to see Ric being mugged by the Lama again!

Guest Claireandchrisdownunder

that sounds great let us know may even join you there

Went to the tram museum (open 12 - 5 wednesdays during school hols) and took the tram down to the playground. The kids all had a great time despite the weather.

Great tip, thanks. Think I'll wait for drier weather next time though - wet slides = wet bottoms! haha

Catherine

hot days = burnt bums lol

dont go on a very warm day as its a bit of a hot box in there and the slides DO burn your bum.....

JO