Sign in to follow this  
Guest sa2uk2oz

BBC 1 series wanted down under ~ wanted

Guest sa2uk2oz

Hi all

Would anyone perhaps have a copy of the BBC 1 series wanted down under in which they showed a Plumber?

We missed a couple of the episodes, and as i'm a plumber/gasfitter would have been nice to have seen that particular one? Would be prepared to pay for copy.

Thanks

:cute:

Claire

Guest Libby1971

Hi I don't have that one.

I can get in touh with someone who may have it. I will pm you if I can find it.

Libby1971

Guest jetskitony

hi,

i cant remember there being one about a plumber,

Myrtle,Tony,Callum

Guest theshearers

Was it one of the Adelaide ones because if so them we have them all on disc.

Will hav a look for you and get you a copy. Not sure about the quality coz our DVD recorder was playing up at the time but it will still be watchable.

Will let you know!

Vicki

Guest sa2uk2oz

Hi Vicki

that would be great, not sure which one it is though as we only caught about 7 episodes out of the lot, but we see in the beg on each one, they show the names of occupations and there is a plumber, so we were just wandering. If you have all the adelaide ones on disc a copy (spared or sold) would appreciated as that is where we are going at the end of the month.

Thanks

Claire

Guest theshearers

Hi Claire

I am not sure of the quality but I will try and copy the disc for you. Will let you know and then you can PM me with your address. Hopefully it should be watchable!!!

Will be in touch.

Vicki

Guest jetskitony

Hi,

they didnt make a programme for every job listed, they put chef in their listing but didnt show one for chef which is what we would have liked to have seen,i am sure there wasnt one about a plumber,,we have all the ones shown in adelaide there is none for a plumber.

Myrtle,Tony,Callum

Guest addison

This sounds like something I would like to see - any chance of a copy, I'm happy to pay you for it - could have a "nice`little earner" here for you!