Sign in to follow this  
Guest shella_n

Moving Boxes (free)

Guest shella_n

Hi weve just moved and have got heaps of boxes if anyone is moving or just needs them for storage.

We are in Mawson Lakes. They need to be collected asap as they are taking up most of our tiny courtyard garden.

Cheers

Michelle

Guest Martin and Val

Hi Michelle,

We are interested in the boxes if you still have them as we're on the move next month. I take it they are still dry if they are sat in your yard;)! We could collect them Sunday if that's OK with you.

Thanks

Martin

Guest Sachertorte
    Hi Michelle,

We are interested in the boxes if you still have them as we're on the move next month. I take it they are still dry if they are sat in your yard;)! We could collect them Sunday if that's OK with you.

Are you staying around the Semaphore area? Just curious :cute:- I followed your story (even read your feature in The Aus and NZ magazines when back in the UK...)

Hope all is well with you guys

S

Guest shella_n
    Hi Michelle,

Thanks

Martin

Hi

really sorry they got sooaked in yesterdays downpour and are ony good for the bin now.:arghh: sorry. good luck wth the move.

Guest Martin and Val
    Hi

really sorry they got sooaked in yesterdays downpour and are ony good for the bin now.:arghh: sorry. good luck wth the move.

Oh Bugger! these things happen:arghh:. Hope your move has gone well.

Thanks anyway

Martin

Guest Martin and Val
    Are you staying around the Semaphore area? Just curious :cute:- I followed your story (even read your feature in The Aus and NZ magazines when back in the UK...)

Hope all is well with you guys

S

Hi, no we're leaving for the foothills. We've had a great time here at Semaphore and would recommend it. That feature in the Aus & NZ mag was a while ago, they were going to follow that up with another after we settled but the mag went bust:arghh:. Never mind had a little bit of fame!;)

Cheers

Martin

Guest Woody and Jane

We are interested in the boxes if you still have them as we're on the move next month.

Hi Martin, we have quite a few dry boxes if you're still interested. Someone from Poms was meant to pick them up last weekend but didn't bother turning up so you're more than welcome to them. We're only up the road in Largs North.

Cheers

Woody.

Guest Martin and Val

Hi Woody,

We certainly would like to take the boxes off your hands can we pick them up this weekend at some stage?

Cheers

Martin