sparkly cat

Free to a Good Home

Free to a good home one blonde blue-eyed devil child, no sorry I meant two well behaved rats, complete with cage.

So if you know of anyone who would like to look after them, please let me know. I want them to go to a good home and be looked after as they are friendly.

PM me if you are interested

Regards

Sandra

Guest Guest75
    :biglaugh: @ the she devil bit. She must be growing up now:)

Can i just add to this anyone who is interested - we had (until last week) 2 pet rats Charlie and Lola (both girls) - Lola - RIP - they are the best pets for children ever - they are so friendly and are so easy to handle. I would have them but because Charlie is still with us I wouldnt be able to introduce another pair to Charlie - unfair at the end of her life - shes 2 1/2! I say end she looks and acts like she had lots of life in her!

Someone give them a home - they certainly hands down beat rabbits, guinea pigs etc they have their own little personalities

Lindsey

Guest Im Here

i can't believe they haven't gone yet. I like rats but so do my 2 cats unfortunatly or i would of had them. Will ask about for you though

Do the cages come with them and all their bits n bobs?

We already have 2 girl rats...Britney & Beyonce..lol....otherwise would have had them! We also got them off people who were renting, and the landlord wouldnt let them keep them...cant understand they logic there as they are in a cage!!!

I'd like to also add that they do make great pets....