mount barker

Guest gooners

Guest gooners

Just wanted to Introduce ourselves. There's me, Karon and Husband Tony, with our 13 yr old daughter Sam.(not fogetting the labrador Sandy) We've just moved to Mount Barker from Townsville and wanting to make friends. We're originally from Northamptonshire, Uk. We're in our 40's, like a beer and a BQ, (bit cold for that yet) Like watching most sports and having a laugh. I work part time in a ladies clothing store in Mt Barker and would love to have a coffee and chat with someone...anyone ?:jiggy:

Guest Claireandchrisdownunder

so jealous thats where i wanted to live, in fact coming up to see a house on sat at 11am. my husband and i are 41 and have three children, two girls, 16,15 and a boy 8. we live in Craigmore. love bbqs, sorry wine, husband like anything as long as its booze!!!!! my husband also wants to start up fishing, and i want to have fun!!! we have been here a month on sat

hope to meet you soon

regards claire

Hi guys. Me, Adel (44 and 41) and Thomas (four and a half) are having a house built in Nairne and should be in it in around two months' time. We're often in Mt B at weekends while checking up on our place. Would be good to meet some people from the area (and beer, bbq and wine are always a good idea!)

Jim

Guest where to start

Have just moved to Hahndorf with my mum and son from plymouth so really new i'm due to strat work at the Mary Potter Hospice shortly would love to meet for coffee anytime :cute:

Pip

Hi guys welcomew to the forum...and welcome to the beautiful south australia....

We looked at Townsville before we decided on Adelaide.....thats a bit of a change Townsville to Mount Barker....I used to have some contacts in Mount Barker from my repping days.

Mount Barker is very nice some very very nice areas there, and some very nice surrounding areas in and around the hills....

Hope you have a pleasant stay with us on the forum and feel free to ask anything about anything...

enjoy

HG

• 2 weeks later...
Guest woolmerdj

hello karon and family, we live in aldgate and are from the uk and have been in sth australia for two years , please send me a private message would love to meet up.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CarolynB
Just wanted to Introduce ourselves. There's me, Karon and Husband Tony, with our 13 yr old daughter Sam.(not fogetting the labrador Sandy) We've just moved to Mount Barker from Townsville and wanting to make friends. We're originally from Northamptonshire, Uk. We're in our 40's, like a beer and a BQ, (bit cold for that yet) Like watching most sports and having a laugh. I work part time in a ladies clothing store in Mt Barker and would love to have a coffee and chat with someone...anyone ?:jiggy:

Hi Karon

I was just taking a look at Poms in Adelaide for the first time in months and saw your thread. My name is Carolyn and I came from Halifax, West Yorks to Mt Barker with my husband Neil and my son Thomas (12) in October last year. We are also in our 40s and enjoy beers, a bbq and socializing.

I also work in Mt Barker Tue to Friday and so have Mondays off. If you are free on a Monday and would like to meet up and have coffee let me know by email and we can arrange something.:D