Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest569

car alarms ??

Guest guest569

It appears the southern suburbs are being hit with thefts from not only homes but tradies vans !! can anyone recommend a good alarm installer in the south ???

Can't help with an alarm, but apparently if you have a dog and keep it in the van during the day while you're out and about (to protect the contents obviously, not to keep you company!), you can claim back the costs of your dog food and vet bills against your tax!

Guest guest569

:biglaugh:I don't think people would like the idea of me turning up to fit wardrobes in their house with Sully my Rottweiller in the back of my van.:biglaugh:

Guest Guest5035
    Can't help with an alarm, but apparently if you have a dog and keep it in the van during the day while you're out and about (to protect the contents obviously, not to keep you company!), you can claim back the costs of your dog food and vet bills against your tax!

you are pulling my plonker di :err: its not april already is it

stevo

No, it was in the paper Stevo! (SO it must be true!!!) Acceptable work expense apparently!! It said it's one not many people know about...