State sponsorship

Guest TREVOR

Guest snowy10

Here's the latest from SA web page (I've turned the text red for the answer to your question). This is the link to the page General skilled migration :: Make The Move

07 July 2010 - New Applications for State Sponsorship

You will be aware that Immigration SA ‘shut down’ our Online Sponsorship Application System from 15 May 2010 until further notice.

While we are aware that occupations on the revised Skilled Occupations List released by DIAC on 1 July 2010 may be available for State Sponsorship, Immigration SA will not commence accepting new applications for State Sponsorship until the State Migration Plan (SMP) is implemented. Information about the SMP and the sponsorship eligibility list and any new criteria will be available on the Immigration SA website when they are finalised. There is no date set for the release of the State Migration Plan but this is not likely to occur before August 2010.

Do not contact Immigration SA but monitor our website: www.migration.sa.gov.au – for the release and implementation of the State Migration Plan and the List of Occupations for Sponsorship for the next Program Year 2010-2011. Any amendments to the criteria, process and processing times will also be published when the State Migration Plan is released and all current and new applicants must meet any new requirements.

Current complete applications for State Sponsorships for 176 Visas received by Immigration SA (and not yet processed) may be considered for Sponsorship when the new State Migration Plan/List of Occupations is released. Emails are being sent to current applicants/agents to advise them of the action they need to take.

Thank you for your interest in South Australia. Please monitor this website regularly.

Guest r_1159
Here's the latest from SA web page (I've turned the text red for the answer to your question). This is the link to the page General skilled migration :: Make The Move

You will be aware that Immigration SA ‘shut down’ our Online Sponsorship Application System from 15 May 2010 until further notice.

While we are aware that occupations on the revised Skilled Occupations List released by DIAC on 1 July 2010 may be available for State Sponsorship, Immigration SA will not commence accepting new applications for State Sponsorship until the State Migration Plan (SMP) is implemented. Information about the SMP and the sponsorship eligibility list and any new criteria will be available on the Immigration SA website when they are finalised. There is no date set for the release of the State Migration Plan but this is not likely to occur before August 2010.

Do not contact Immigration SA but monitor our website: www.migration.sa.gov.au – for the release and implementation of the State Migration Plan and the List of Occupations for Sponsorship for the next Program Year 2010-2011. Any amendments to the criteria, process and processing times will also be published when the State Migration Plan is released and all current and new applicants must meet any new requirements.

Current complete applications for State Sponsorships for 176 Visas received by Immigration SA (and not yet processed) may be considered for Sponsorship when the new State Migration Plan/List of Occupations is released. Emails are being sent to current applicants/agents to advise them of the action they need to take.

Thank you for your interest in South Australia. Please monitor this website regularly.

Dear Friends please help!

I had received an email from SA about changing my current application which is on hold to SMP.

I replied them on Wednesday requesting to change my current application to SMP and received an automated email which says that they will answer my inquiry shortly , But i did not received any confirmation or respond from them while it seems that some of users have received confirmation email from them!

Please share your information and let me know what sort of emails have you received? Is that automated email or an email sent by a real person ?:confused:

In addition, I emailed them on Thursday and told them the story again but they did not respond :arghh::arghh:

Regards :wubclub:

Guest gabriel
Dear Friends please help!

I had received an email from SA about changing my current application which is on hold to SMP.

I replied them on Wednesday requesting to change my current application to SMP and received an automated email which says that they will answer my inquiry shortly , But i did not received any confirmation or respond from them while it seems that some of users have received confirmation email from them!

Please share your information and let me know what sort of emails have you received? Is that automated email or an email sent by a real person ?:confused:

In addition, I emailed them on Thursday and told them the story again but they did not respond :arghh::arghh:

Regards :wubclub:

Calm Down!Calm Down! we only got ours this morning! We sent one e-mail on Wednesday doing what they asked i.e we would like our current application to be considered for state sponsorship once SMP has been implemented and we received one this morning acknowledging our e-mail. You will make yourself ill by stressing!!

Regards

Trudy

applied for SS 3/05/10

Guest r_1159
Calm Down!Calm Down! we only got ours this morning! We sent one e-mail on Wednesday doing what they asked i.e we would like our current application to be considered for state sponsorship once SMP has been implemented and we received one this morning acknowledging our e-mail. You will make yourself ill by stressing!!

Regards

Trudy

applied for SS 3/05/10

Thanks I got mine today morning too!:cute:

Finger crossed we all get approval from SA :wubclub:

Regards

Reza

Guest snowy10
Are teachers able to get state sponcership?

Only if they can spell sponsorship!!:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

On a serious note, I think we will all have to wait until they release the SMP.

Good luck

Guest SUPERSTARDJ01
Only if they can spell sponsorship!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:

On a serious note, I think we will all have to wait until they release the SMP.

Good luck

Sorry just realised I spelt it wrong :err: good job it's not me that's the teacher. :v_SPIN:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Friends!!

I've applied for Skilled - Regional Sponsored (VF 475) visa in South Australia; Lodgement date was 03 May 2010. Now on online its showing, "Application received - processing commenced". ACSO Code: 2231-11 that is "Systems Manager" .

Just after reading the above info, does it mean that my application is Holded as well??

Regards..

Guest guest3462

Hi, we have had a new email today saying that we have now moved into the processing queue for state sponsorship, but we will be unlikey to hear a decision before august. The online tracker on the SA immigration website has not changed though so we'll just have to sit tight some more.......

All news is good news as they say..........

Guest r_1159
Hi, we have had a new email today saying that we have now moved into the processing queue for state sponsorship, but we will be unlikey to hear a decision before august. The online tracker on the SA immigration website has not changed though so we'll just have to sit tight some more.......

All news is good news as they say..........

Hi

I received the same, at least we know that they have put our application in queue and we do not need to reapply, anyway I do not think they are going to start processing our applications before Sep10:wideeyed:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest snowy10

OMG!!!!!!

Got the e-mail yesterday saying that processing was starting, just checked the SA tracking page out of curiosity........."Congratulations your sponsorship has been approved"!!!!!!!! was on display.

Need to catch my breath before applying for the Visa.

Good luck to everyone else in the same position.

Guest gabriel
OMG!!!!!!

Got the e-mail yesterday saying that processing was starting, just checked the SA tracking page out of curiosity........."Congratulations your sponsorship has been approved"!!!!!!!! was on display.

Need to catch my breath before applying for the Visa.

Good luck to everyone else in the same position.

Thats fantastic news just checked mine but still the same!i'm thinking cos our was received 3 days after your maybe may hear something next week (hopefully)

What a start to the weekend!well done

Trudy