phil&Sue

part-time work needed! living in sa5043

hi there, just wandered does anyone know of any part-time work available by any chance? I check in the advertiser, phone around and have done some internet apps.

Customer service is my background (ex- cabin crew).

Can do reception/customer service/retail. sat/sun are fine too.

Many, many thanks:realmad: Sue

Guest kfoley0681

i really wish you good luck im in this field to worked full time in uk and i have kids had 2 interviews in banks here and when i said i had kids they were shocked at the thought i could possibly cope with kids and work being a pommy here with no family bloody great! and i was a bank supervisor in the uk so it realy wasnt going to be hard working on there customer service desk! you just need to keep looking on net and apply for everything i guess! good luck!

i really wish you good luck im in this field to worked full time in uk and i have kids had 2 interviews in banks here and when i said i had kids they were shocked at the thought i could possibly cope with kids and work being a pommy here with no family bloody great! and i was a bank supervisor in the uk so it realy wasnt going to be hard working on there customer service desk! you just need to keep looking on net and apply for everything i guess! good luck!

hi, thanks for that, sometimes I kinda get this feeling too!!, so jst keep going n something will come up ....

Guest emmaandlee

Where abouts do you live? I walked passed a shop that sell baby organic products on Goodwood road yesterday who are advertising vacancies...

Keep your eye out on seek, or get the advertiser at the weekend which has a 'careers special' pull out section.

Good luck!

Emma

Where abouts do you live? I walked passed a shop that sell baby organic products on Goodwood road yesterday who are advertising vacancies...

Keep your eye out on seek, or get the advertiser at the weekend which has a 'careers special' pull out section.

Good luck!

Emma

Hi Emma

Thanks for your reply

Live in Mitchell Park

Hi Emma

Thanks for your reply

Live in Mitchell Park

Hi Phill & Sue

I am in Mitchell Park too, my wife and newborn baby are joining me soon, and she will be looking for part time work also, let us know if you here of any leads, have you tried the Westfield?

Darren

Hi Phill & Sue

I am in Mitchell Park too, my wife and newborn baby are joining me soon, and she will be looking for part time work also, let us know if you here of any leads, have you tried the Westfield?

Darren

Hi Darren,

Hope you are enjoying Mitchell Park, seems a good location. Have been trying Westfield. When does your wife and baby join you? Don't suppose you live anywhere near the Marion hotel?!

Phil & Sue & Jack (1):cute:

Hi Darren,

Hope you are enjoying Mitchell Park, seems a good location. Have been trying Westfield. When does your wife and baby join you? Don't suppose you live anywhere near the Marion hotel?!

Phil & Sue & Jack (1):cute:

Hi Guys they arrive 12th august cant wait been waiting on a baby visa got it at last :)

Yip i certainly do i live a few streets away from the hotel round the back near the footy ground :)

Hi Guys they arrive 12th august cant wait been waiting on a baby visa got it at last :)

Yip i certainly do i live a few streets away from the hotel round the back near the footy ground :)

If you/and your family fancy meeting up sometime for a drink/in the park, pm us :)

If you/and your family fancy meeting up sometime for a drink/in the park, pm us :)

sounds great will defo do, be in touch soon

Darren lisa and Lola