Guest hsingh.aus

Job opportunities for Pharmaceutical Sales Representative in SA

Guest hsingh.aus

Hi Everybody,

I am new to this forum and must say there is lot of useful information and helpful people available on this forum. I shall be moving to Adelaide from Botswana towards end of this year.

I have 11 years of experience in Pharmaceutical Sales and looking for job apportunities in same area in South Australia. I have applied for few jobs through seek but didnt get very positive response. The thing which is making me nervous about getting job in SA is "Whom you know not What you know".

Does anyone from this forum work in this industry or know someone working in this industry? Any kind of guidance will be much appreciated.

Cheers.

Hi!! We are moving to Adelaide (well the Aldinga area) in 7 weeks and I have been applying for countless Sales positions for the last two months. I have been a Sales manager for a agricultural/motor company and have well over 10 years experience. I have secured a couple of interviews for when I arrive but if I had one concern about this whole experience of moving to another country its finding a job. Hopefully something will come up even in my current trade or something abit different. We are now counting down the days and god its getting close now. Totally sure we are doing the right thing!!!!! Just need a job.....

Guest mistofmind

hi there

there are umpteen sales job here and he kind of experince you people are having, will get you good job . Just that some sales jobs demand Australian driver's licence and a car coz it involves travelling. SO when you reach , apply for driver's licence as soon as possible and keep applying on seek.com.au

Best of luck !!

Regards,

Mist

Guest hsingh.aus

Hi Mistof mind,

Many thanks for your words of encouragement. You are 100% right regarding Oz driving license and own car. At the moment I have decided to halt online applications visa seek, I will start may be few weeks before my arrival.

Looking forward to a input from pharma sales professional in Australia.

Cheers.

Guest hsingh.aus

Thanks Johnnynic6,

Its good to know that you are also in same boat with me, I am sure we will get there.

Wish u all the very best.

Cheers.