old pom, new pom :)

Guest MrsRoar

Guest MrsRoar

Hia all,

Just a quickie to introduce myself..

Im Jo, married for 13 years and have a son age 11 going on 30 :(

Been in Adelaide for 9 years, living in the southern suburbs...originally from sunny Manchester.. haha.. I dont regret a thing! Moving here was the best thing we ever did!

The reason Im here on this site: hopefully I can give help/info/friendship/support to some of you guys. I know how hard it can be moving away from UK, but all of us here have done it or are in the process of doing it. Its a massive step but let me assure you, its probably the best thing youll ever do!

I think I left my details public, but.. new to here so correct me if Im wrong!

Jo x

Hey Jo, Welcome to PIA. I've been here 3 years and also from Manchester (ish), well Bolton.

I'm sure you've got lots of advice to give. Its always nice for people this side of the pond to help others out.

Cheers

Judi