Guest elise.o

15 year old (well almost! :p) looking for friends - may be moving next year!

Guest elise.o

Heey :)

My name's Elise and I'm 14 (very nearly 15!) and i might be moving to Adelaide next year. I've already posted on here before asking about Adelaide and stuff, but i was just wondering if there are any people around my age who would like to become friends with me? :cute:

I will probably ask you loads of questions about Adelaide and schools and stuff coz i want to find out loads haha :)

Oh and I'm visiting Adelaide for a bit in August (this year) to see what it's like before we actually decide if we're gonna move or not, we're looking at Brisbane too.

Elise :wubclub: x

Hi, I'm 14 and my family's moving to Adelaide as soon as we have our visa and the house is sold :)

I'll try and answer some of your many questions haha :D

From Jess x

Guest m8bee
    Hi, I'm 14 and my family's moving to Adelaide as soon as we have our visa and the house is sold :)

I'll try and answer some of your many questions haha :D

From Jess x

We have sold our house, got state sponsorship and just waiting for our CO now! Im nearly 14 and just wanting to make friends!!!

M8bee Xxx

Guest eozbound

Heyaa my name is Zoe and i am 13, i am also moving next year. I am moving to Hallett Cove and going to Hallett Cove School.

From Zoe x