csobrien1966

ashes tickets

Guest Yorkshire Paul

Got mine!

tickets for first 4 games!

Now I need to order from the ECB the latest cricket top and then Im good to go!!

Facing a dilema though....should my 2 year old who was born here be wearing the aussie or England top?!! My Aussie wife thinks Australia for some reason!!

got mine for the saturday and the 1 dayer and hopefully get sydney 1 dayers tomorrow :-)

barmy army t-shirt on order

bring it on!

Guest DanandJanna

Well done peeps! Didn't get my finger out and join the acf in time so have to wait 'til monday. Or find a tout. I take it the barmy army are usually in the cheap seats on the grass.

All booked......Friday and the Sunday...and nicely nestles in between is a trip to StereoSonic to see Tiesto and dance around like a nutter.....:notworthy::notworthy:

HG

yes the barmy army are looking to get their tickets for the grass area near the scoreboard - can get a bit hot there so i'm going in the stands but will no doubt take wander down there for a session or two

Quite a few of the barmy army that are not part of package tours have made aussie freinds or joined the acf to make sure they get tickets

yes the barmy army are looking to get their tickets for the grass area near the scoreboard - can get a bit hot there so i'm going in the stands but will no doubt take wander down there for a session or two

Quite a few of the barmy army that are not part of package tours have made aussie freinds or joined the acf to make sure they get tickets

I thought that you had to supply an Aussie postcode...:policeman:

HG

yes you do need to and they have made friends with members of the Fanatics to get addresses to register for the acf but they can still pay using uk credit cards and ask for the tickets to be delivered to the credit card address

Guest DanandJanna

Two tickets for each of the four days in the cheap seats, can't wait! See yous all there!

Anyone know where the different categories of tickets are seated? There is platinum, gold, silver and bornze, plus GA, but can't find anywhere descriptions of what the difference is between these (apart from price of course!)

Anyone know?

Guest Guest5035
    There is platinum, gold, silver and bornze, plus GA, but can't find anywhere descriptions of what the difference is between these

In this order,the really good, good, not so good, crap and piss heads section.

stevo

We were thinking about getting tickets for the Monday (day 4) but after Australia's abysmal innings against Pakistan (88 all out) I reckon the match might well be all over by then, with an England victory of course!! :biglaugh:

We were thinking about getting tickets for the Monday (day 4) but after Australia's abysmal innings against Pakistan (88 all out) I reckon the match might well be all over by then, with an England victory of course!! :biglaugh:

Lets not forget that its the british summer and it may well get rained off for couple of days....:biglaugh:

HG

I know the series is still a while off, but when can we expect to get these tickets ?

Are they sent standard post ?

it should have stated this you when you booked them...you also have to select the sort of postage you require for your tickets too.....

HG

I HOPE THIS HELPS, THIS IS THE REPLY I HAVE FROM TICKETEK

Thank you for contacting Ticketek

No tickets will be dispatched until further notice. Currently it is estimated ticket printing will commence in mid September 2010, however please check Ticketek Online for further updates and confirmation of printing dates.

Customers who purchase tickets via the internet or call centre can choose the required delivery method and once printing has commenced tickets will be mailed (where applicable). Customers who purchase tickets at a Ticketek Agency during the print suppression period will need to go back to a Ticketek City Box Office Agency once printing has commenced to collect their tickets.

Select 'Ticket Delivery' category to find your closest City Box Office.