Guest Roo1

Citizenship. Immi now say YES!

Guest Roo1

After last weeks disappointment, Kris from "Margarita's Place" Rentals emailed me and advised me to write a letter to Chris Evans, Minister of Immigration, stating my cause.

I received a phone call today from Canberra from a very nice lady, telling me that I was eligible and I should fill out the application form and arrange a date for my interview!

Apparently I was given wrong advice from our friends at Curry St, Adelaide........:realmad:

Soooooo, Ian and I can now go on to do the ceremony as a family and become Citizens of my adopted country, which has really made my week :cute:

I want to say a Big Thank You to Kris and Immigration in Canberra :notworthy:

Judi x

Guest Sachertorte

Yay! You must be delighted... what a nice turn of events :cute:.

All the best!

S

After last weeks disappointment, Kris from "Margarita's Place" Rentals emailed me and advised me to write a letter to Chris Evans, Minister of Immigration, stating my cause.

I received a phone call today from Canberra from a very nice lady, telling me that I was eligible and I should fill out the application form and arrange a date for my interview!

Apparently I was given wrong advice from our friends at Curry St, Adelaide........:realmad:

Soooooo, Ian and I can now go on to do the ceremony as a family and become Citizens of my adopted country, which has really made my week :cute:

I want to say a Big Thank You to Kris and Immigration in Canberra :notworthy:

Judi x

I was going to post later that I have read people getting their citizenship after the deadline. It appears that they should not have given a deadline under the legislation.

Congratulations,

Cooler