ozzieclare2be

APL'ing uk qualifications ie A1 course

Does anyone know how you go about doing this, im looking into the cert 4 training and assessors course wondered if i could apl my A1 course towards some of it?;)

Maybe try Tafe, i got my NVQ direct training and support APL'd and its same as the Cert 4 here

Worth a phone call :)

Does anyone know how you go about doing this, im looking into the cert 4 training and assessors course wondered if i could apl my A1 course towards some of it?;)

Aye, give them a call ozzieclare2be (bit short sighted your username really :D).

I work with a few people who have had to attend afternoon weekly sessions at Noarlunga so guess you may have to do some of the same.

See yah latah ozzieclare ;)

Cooler

Guest WhatNow?

Yes speak to the local TAFE. I was told that some of my Cert Ed/A1 could be APL'd and the rest they could 'mentor' me through (mainly by 'professional interview' which they call something that escapes me at the moment). Until they look at the evidence of competency you have they won't commit themselves. You may have to briefly demonstrate your competence to assess in a classroom/work situation depending on the view the 'mentor' takes. I'm about to use a friend of mine who works in Teacher Ed at TAFE as my mentor. It will cost me about $400.