Sign in to follow this  
Guest Candiceno1

Washing Machine Repairer

Guest Candiceno1

My flipping washing machine is not draining and makes strange noises, I have cleared the filter but it is still the same. Anyone know a reasonable person who can fix it? I have tons of bloody wasing to do too! Typical, please contact me on 0424786681

Guest Guest5035

i guess you have checked the hose to the sink or where it comes out the mc as it can sometimes block there.

stevo

We just usually get radio rentals out to do ours if we need it fixed. You do not have to had bought it from them and they are reasonably priced

Guest katsmajic

Ive not used this guy but had his leaflet through teh letter box - might be worth a go.

A1 Appliance Repairs

no call out charge

mature service technician, 30 yrs experience european and australian machines.

Guest Candiceno1

Thanks everyone, cant buy a new one as its only under 2 years old so need to get it sorted. Luckily I found out it is still under warranty so will be fixed free!! They cant flipping get out till July 26th though what a pain!!

Guest cubton

It sounds like the pump is blocked, most modern washing machines have an access panel and a screw off cap so you can get to the pump, it is pretty simple to do and will save you waiting until the 26th for the repair man to arrive!