Boxertony

Need 3/4 Bedroom in North Adelaide Suburbs

Hi we are a family of five and the current house we are renting has been sold and we have to move out before the 1st September 2010. so if there is anyone out there aware of any decent homes up for rent or breaking lease could you please leave us a message.

We want somewhere to live where there is good transport links, so my wife can get to and from her work (North Calvary Hospital) easily as she does not drive.

Thanks........

there was a family breaking lease in salisbury couple weeks ago, with pool ands stuff not sure if still available, which is close to bus terminal and train station, if someone can find you the thread....!!!

There are two on this thread: http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/renting-real-estate/17993-possibly-ending-tenancy-lovely-redwood-park-aug.html and the Salisbury one is in Salisbury Park which is one of the nicest suburbs - not like Salisbury Downs for instance! There are lots of suburbs with the word "Salisbury" in them and they all vary, some are extremely pleasant. Salisbury Heights is another really nice one with some extremely pricey properties!

11B California Street, Nailsworth, SA 5083 - House for Rent #404668044 - realestate.com.au

This is Nailsworth, which is a small suburb just north of North Adelaide itself. The buses come down Main North Rd through O'Connell St. My mum lived in California St as did I for a while, it's a safe neighbourhood. Local primary is good and there is a library and large shopping centre within walking distance(Target, Woolworths etc). It's also a 10 min bus ride into town.

Also look at rentals in areas like Plympton, Kurralta Park, Mile End, Prospect and surrounding suburbs. Most of the schools here are ok too and all suburbs have frequent bus or tram services. Some actually go through the city into Nth Adelaide,

Thanks Nikki, but Salisbury is to rough for us and to far for us. But I did look at the thread in question.

I hope this does not turn into a fight.....best dig in.....:policeman:

HG

Guest back clan
    Thanks Nikki, but Salisbury is to rough for us and to far for us. But I did look at the thread in question.

did't you say in one of your posts that you gave the keys of your house back to the bank because the lady you rented it to trashed it, then everyone started dumping rubbish in your garden & it would cost you thousands to to sort it out so where did you come from in the uk, hmmmm

Guest kangomik

To be honest Tony lives pretty near the city at the moment, moving north would add time to the travel and would have to be done by bus untill the train lines are sorted.

No comments about salisbury it ain't to far from me LOL

Keep looking Tony.

North East Burbs in TTG across to Athlestone are good for transport into the city, but i don't know where the wife's work is fella.

Don't worry Tony, I know what you meant to say.

'Salisbury was too expensive for us, but we will find something we can afford.'

It's easy to type the wrong thing, I have done it many times.

:)

Guest Guest5035
    ...then there is Di too....

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

stevo

Guest lastboyscout

and I ain`t moving my transit van (for tatting) and my caravan (that we live in) off the front yard either , and as for the horse and cart.......................... well :rolleyes::biglaugh:

and I ain`t moving my transit van (for tatting) and my caravan (that we live in) off the front yard either , and as for the horse and cart.......................... well :rolleyes::biglaugh:

LOL Horse and Cart Hoon, you!!!

Guest Nick11

Stand back and wait for the fireworks!!!!!!!

Should turn into a great thread!!!!:wacko:

shock, horror.......... I cringed when I read the post Tony......think you have got off lightly as you have endeared us all with your previous posts - some funny and some quite emotional!!! Have to congratulate you on surviving..... However,,,,,, not referring to you as Boxertony anymore.....it's gonna be Poshtony...... all meant in the nicest possible way of course..... Funny as.....

,,,,,, not referring to you as Boxertony anymore.....it's gonna be Poshtony...... all meant in the nicest possible way of course..... Funny as.....

I'm sure you'll find something suitable there's always people breaking leases on here, just not with the riff raff lol..x

Guest jorose

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. Really should have proof read that post Tony before posting it.

'salright Tony, none of us are offended really, just joking with you as there's been a lot of stuff in the past with people tarring all suburbs north of Gepps Cross with the same brush!

As I said, Salisbury Park is actually one of the suburbs in the north that I'd certainly NOT describe as "rough", but equally there are other places that the term would be justified for, and a few that even I lock my doors when driving through - mind you, I do that in Hallett Cove too in case the locals are out!!!!!! :biglaugh:

You are brave, even venturing to Hallet Cove, with the infamous HC Possy!

I am actually worried, Tony hasn't been around since the post, the Salisbury Massive must have got to him!

Well I have survived, whats up with the site, where has all the wise cracks gone- well there was one from Back Clan, so there is always one at least. Like most areas there is good and bad and have I not been to the nicer parts of Salisbury. I did not mean to be nasty towards people who reside in Salisbury, it's just to far to travel to and from the work, especially starting at 06:30 a.m., and no access to public transport. Viewed an house in Ferryden Park today and Seaton tomorrow with a big swimming pool, and another in Ferryden Park on Friday. Must getting posh going for houses with swimming pools lol

well you are now PoshTony............. must have a pool and room for a pony...as Mrs Bucket says! All good fun.......has brightened my day today! Think I need to get out more.......... :)

Guest salisbury massive

Thanks Di for mentioning that Salisbury Heights is the posh end of the suburbs and has the expensive houses - its expensive living on top of the hill you know :biglaugh:

This end of town is much too far north for working at Calvery anyway.

Hope you find something nice,

Thanks Di for mentioning that Salisbury Heights is the posh end of the suburbs and has the expensive houses - its expensive living on top of the hill you know

LOL What was that old John Cleese sketch about looking down on people beneath you?!! You people with the nice views....! Think I read in the Messenger that SH was the first of the NE suburbs to have a million dollar house for sale a couple of years back?

Guest Bluenose

Tony, you say Salisbury is to rough for ya then you mention Ferryden Park....Gobsmacked ;)

I never thought I'd hear a newly arrived Geordie say that anywhere in SA was to rough. :-)

Good luck with ya search.

Cheers

J