Trevali

Job opportunity in printing - binder/guillotine operator

Hi all,

I have recently commenced employment for an Adelaide printer located 10 minutes outside the CBD.

They are currently looking to recruit a qualified Binder/Guillotine Operator at their plant.

They are looking for a self-motivated tradesperson, with an eye for detail.

The successful applicant will be operating state of the art folders, guillotines and saddlestitch machinery on a rotating shift basis.

They are looking at an immediate start for the successful applicant.

If you are interested in this position or would like further details, please send me a private message.

Many thanks

Trev

Guest steve

Hi Trevor

I`am Steve from Bolton I `am due to land in Adelaide at the end of September I`am a printer of 16 years over here in the UK.

I dont suppose there is any vacancies for printers were you work coming up in the near future.

Hope to speak to you again

Steve,Lorraine and Reece

Hi Steve,

The position at the moment is for a Guillotine Operator. If you want to email your cv to me I can then forward this to the Director of the company should there be any further opportunities in the future that you may be suitable for, they will have your details on file.

Good luck with the move and should you need any further help I would be happy to assist.

Trev

Guest steve
    Hi Steve,

The position at the moment is for a Guillotine Operator. If you want to email your cv to me I can then forward this to the Director of the company should there be any further opportunities in the future that you may be suitable for, they will have your details on file.

Good luck with the move and should you need any further help I would be happy to assist.

Trev

Hi Trev sorry for the late reply my computer`s been up the wall,my c.v is on my works computer if you drop us your e-mail address I will send it from there.:embarrassed:

Guest Den

Hi Trevor

Just read your post. Is it litho print or screen print

Guest steve

Hi Trevor

Again sorry for the late reply its Litho printing that I do,if you send me your e-mail address I will send you a email with my CV on.

Thanks Steve