Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest5035

leaders Debate on TV

Guest Guest5035

In my view Tony Abbott was brilliant...

Stevo

LOL He's preaching to the converted with you though Stevo isn't he, as they've only been at it for about five minutes! That bloomin' technicolour worm has already annoyed me!!

Yep don't understand why they needed to differentiate between men and women.

I can't vote, and don't think too much of either of them, but despite Abbott's views on parental leave, I think I'd rather have him in the hot seat.

It would be more fun if they counted how many times he says "fair dinkum"! (counted three times in last five minutes)...

...and I really don't want Australia represented on the world stage by someone with his ears!!!

Guest Bluenose

I became a citizen so I could vote...so I'm watching the debate with great interest.

Julia Gillard caned Tony Abbott in the debate so far.....I'm watching the worm and I'm not surprised that the men seem to viewing Julia Gillard negatively....it's still very blokey bloke here and they'd probably wiggle their worm negatively even if she said free beer for all...purely because she's a woman.

Anyone (if they're totally honest) would agree that she's far more articulate than Tony Abbott.

Cheers

J

Guest Bluenose

If he says "fair Dinkum" one more time......if he's going to represent Australia on the world stage.....then god help us all.

Couldn't stand it any more, going to read a book instead.

As for Stevo, can we assume Abbott "had you at 'hello' "?!!!

Guest Guest5035
    ...and I really don't want Australia represented on the world stage by someone with his ears!!!

but he's got a pair of budgie smugglers, imagine him standing alongside say, the pm of britain in his top hat and boxer shorts and brolly and obama in his uncle sam outfit,

stevo