Welsh Cafe!!!

Guest EHumphreys

• 2 months later...

Cant wait to go. Arrived Aug 5th and walking on the beach today met a lovely Welsh couple who have been here 45 years. The lady recommended the Cafe to us and we will be calling in!!! Great to see lots of Welsh replies on here. Do any of you meet up? Living in Woodcroft and trying to adjust to this huge move we have made! Penny. PS Good luck to the Cafe !!!:cute:

• 4 months later...
I got really excited today (being Welsh!!), we were driving on Goodwood Road towards the city and at the shopping centre on the corner of Goodwood/Cross Roads there was a big sign on a cafe saying 'Welsh Cafe', so of course we pulled up but it doesn't reopen until tomorrow so couldn't go in. I don't know if its new or been there for ages. Wondering if anyone knows anything about it??

Einir xx :D

Hi

My husband came home all excited about seeing the big welsh dragon too.

We are going to have a look on Sunday, see if they are open for breakfast. He is not sure if it has been there for awhile either.

Dai

• 2 months later...
Guest welshcafe

No sorry we are not open on sundays, we were up until xmas. Would consider opening for bookings if there were a group that wanted to come for breakfast or lunch.

• 1 year later...
Guest jones1541

Hi we arrived end of Jan and went for lunch in the welsh cafe dydd Gwyl Dewi - lovely welsh cup cakes! Neis gael dipyn o adra - lluniau castell caernarfon ar y wall!

So is the cafe still open?????????

According to their facebook site the business was sold and then went belly up. I did notice that on her profile here they were in Adelaide and Murray Bridge maybe Murray Bridge is still operating.

Try the facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/pages/Welsh-Cafe/140464499336752?fref=ts