Guest darbers

Furnished rental wanted November2007

Guest darbers

Hi, we are currently looking to rent a three/four bed house for two/three weeks in November.

Alternatively, we would like a long term rental (furnished) in the South or West suburbs of Adelaide.

If you can help please let us know.:policeman:

hello not sure how far south you are looking for,we might be too far away about 40 mins from adelaide cbd?

Most long term rentals are usually unfurnished, how long are you here for?

Guest gkg

Hi, Just read your message, wondered if you've found anything long term yet, if not i have just completed a full renovation on a solid brick 3 bed house in Reynella and it is ready for rent immediately, it has a granite topped kitchen with stainless appliances, fully tiled bathroom , open plan lounge and dining, great outdoor verandah, and heaps of parking, let me know if of interest i have agents coming in tomorrow to value etc probably $280 per week.

Cheers Garry

Hi, Just read your message, wondered if you've found anything long term yet, if not i have just completed a full renovation on a solid brick 3 bed house in Reynella and it is ready for rent immediately, it has a granite topped kitchen with stainless appliances, fully tiled bathroom , open plan lounge and dining, great outdoor verandah, and heaps of parking, let me know if of interest i have agents coming in tomorrow to value etc probably $280 per week.

Cheers Garry

Hi Garry,

Thanks to Deb and Stoo, I'm now living in Hallett Cove :)

Cheers for the offer though and good luck finding a tenant.

Justin.