Sign in to follow this  
Guest pauljoinoz

A great real estate agent that is happy to arrange rentals whilst still in the UK

Guest pauljoinoz

If anyone is looking for a rental before arriving there is a great lady that is happy to help. She mainly deals with Seaford - Aldinga.

If you would like her email please PM me

Cheers

Jo :notworthy:

Guest brookesy

Hi mate I have tried to pm you but your box is full let me know when you have space and i will pm you.

Cheers

Brookesy

Guest pauljoinoz
    Hi mate I have tried to pm you but your box is full let me know when you have space and i will pm you.

Cheers

Brookesy

Sorry!!!

Inbox should have some space now - I hope she can help! Would have been great to have a home to come to when we arrived!!

Good luck

Jo

Don't forget it's "caveat emptor" (buyer beware) if you're taking on something you've never seen. Have seen more than a few rentals that look great online, until you see them in the flesh, see the neighbourhood etc! And the real estate agent at the end of the day is working on behalf of the landlord (or should be!)... Not saying they'd try and fob you off with something that's not good, but do as much research as you can yourself!

Guest the4hopes

Even if you can get a rental from the UK, please get someone to look at it for you, and maybe take more photos, as Diane said above; the photos can be very deceiving. I would still advise anyone to get short term accommodation then a longer lease when you get here.