Meds done !!!

Guest graandjac

Guest graandjac

:DWell meds done today all 4 of us ok just wait for the HIV test results and everything else sailed through. Costs were good i thought £375.00 for the 4 (2 brats 2 Adults) of us and a result he said no extra blood tests for tattoos(as tats over 10 years old) and piercings:unsure:. That inc £15.00 for postage with the x rays which were £90.00 for the two of us. So total of £465.00 which was cheaper than i was expecting. Thats it then police checks in hand going to send when the postal strike is over and he said he would try to get the meds off before our reccie on the 16th so we wouldn't have to worry ahh bless him :notworthy:, what a great doctor. The meds were done at the White Cliffs Medical Center, Dover, who i would reccommend. Cheers Graham

Guest Aussiebound

Next stop - the visa then!!!

Prices don't seem to bad compared to what some others have quoted!

Dover just a little bit too far to go :unsure: - unless we timed it with a booze run to France! :jiggy::jiggy: Might appeal to Neil this side of christmas!

Have fun on the reccie.

Sarah

Guest happy-jools

well another bit finally done.

God it was so cheap for you guys. Ours cost £700 all together for 2 adults and 2 kids. Wish we had come down your end of the country could have been a nice holiday too.

Who says the South is more expensive.!!!

Hope you hear something soon. Beers are chilling:D:D

Guest Rachel & Jeff

We had ours done yesterday as well.

Thought they were a good price till I read this.:arghh: We paid £705 total for 3 adults and 2 of us had the extra blood tests for tattoos. They didn't ask how old they were but won't bother complaining as they are all less than 10 years.

Anyway all went well so should just be a case of waiting again.

They have to wait for the blood test results and say it should be sent to Sydney within 14 days. Then there's the 8 week processing time in Sydney (unless anyone's found out that they are catching up) so might hear by Xmas if we are lucky.

That would be the best Christmas present ever!

Rachel

Guest swampo

Had our meds done today (Friday 5/10) at Handsworth Medical Centre. Staff were very friendly and helped you feel relaxed. Cost: £100 for meds, £40 for X-rays, £30 for me (got a tattoo) - they didn't ask how old it was. Whole cost for 2 adults £464, not a cheap as Gra and Jac but too far to go to Dover. from Wrcester. Also checked with Nottingham Medical Centre - costs similar but £90 for x-rays!!! Chose Jandworth. Just waiting for results of bloods and x-rays - about 2 weeks - fingers crossed.

Lets hope that the backlog has cleared a little. I agree, it would be a great Christmas Present to get our OK's.