Guest rowy

Aussie Car Rentals

Guest rowy

has anyone used aussie car rentals lately or heard any good/bad things about them thanks.

We found them very friendly and picked us up from the airport. However, read the details on the excess fees for accidents and damage. We damaged the bumper when leaving a garage and the the road dipped. We informed them straight away and they were relaxed about it, but on return to UK I got stung £750 on my credit card!! On the form I had signed they had recommended that part but I had not seen below that for an extra $15 per day, I would have been charged $250!! Just read carefully before you sign!!

Guest Guest75

A lot of people I know have used them.

They have cars ranging from cheap and second hand to new Hyundai Getz.

Always known them to be fair.

:D

Guest jimmel

We used them when we came over in June and dealt with Mikhail he was really helpful and I would definately recommend them.

We are coming over for good in December and will be using them again for sure! :D

Guest Guest75

Michael and his son seem to be doing well.

I've met them several times with our guests now.

I think there is a small charge for airport pick up but in the grand scheme it's nothing.

Guest familygood

We used them in Jan. you get what you pay for!! The child seat they supplied was pretty dodgy and the gears had something up with them.. but flexible and friendly enough.

Guest BAZnDAF

We used them last year, and they were great, we will be using them again in the new year when we finally get there. we paid the extra for the damage waiver but didn't need it anyway.

Barry.