Guest jswift

Health Undertaking Form - No contact details

Guest jswift

I have received a request from my Case Officer to complete a Health Undertaking Form (Form 815).

As I am applying outside of Australia I’ve been told I MUST provide “Contact details in Australia”.

Unfortunately I do not know anyone in Australia, I don’t know anyone in the UK who knows anyone in Australia.

Would someone living in Australia be prepared to be my initial contact should immigration decide to send me a letter?

Obviously once I’m in Australia I will contact them and given them my own address.

I know other people have asked similar questions and have been told to leave this section blank, but my Case Office insists that it MUST be completed.

Please helllllllllllp.

Guest Nick11

We gave the address of our immigration agent who was in Melbourne.

Apparently it is quite an important docuement.

Guest jswift

Hi Nick11

Unfortunately this option isn't open to me, I'm sort of going it alone and dont have a immigration agent.

It saved me a lot of money but the time taken to deal with everything myself has been HUGE - maybe it wasn't such a good idea - time taken versus money saved?

I was hoping that someone would blindly offer themselves up as my initial contact should any postal correspondence ever be sent to me prior to me settling in OZ.

Obviously I know no one actually knows me, but hopefully that part of it could be overlooked!

J

I JUST GAVE address of a local caravan park book 1 or 2 nights to stay when u first arrive there then it will be your contact address its what i did :)

Guest jswift

Thank everyone for the advice, think I have it sorted now.

Cheers guys

J