Guest seekingsunshine

moterhome/campervan hire - child seats help please

Guest seekingsunshine

Hi :)

i've been searching online for a moterhome to hire to travel the Great Ocean Road.

However all of the specifications says the moterhome can only fit '2 child seats' (ie booster seats/baby seats)

does anyone know if there is a moterhome model that can fit three child seats ?!!!??! (opps our family is too big for 2:4 average lol)

if not looks like we will be travelling by car and staying at different spots overnight ;)

thanks all!

Guest seekingsunshine

oooh thanks wendy will have a look now, we need 2 booster seats and one baby seat lol! will check it out n see if they do that configeration!

Guest kfoley0681

not sure what seats you need we have our own winnibago 6 berth and as standard they only have 2 harness points i have 4 kids but we only need 2 harness points and 1 boaster seat so no need for a harness point most companies like kea apollo etc will have the standard 2 harness points and you can either use your own seats or hire from them!

Guest css

im sorry this reply is not about your carseat,but as you are a camper i was wondering do people in aussie camp in tents-just thinking about snakes and poisonous critters.we love camping as a family and are just wondering wether to bring our tent and all our equipment or to sell it all before we go.hope you can help :-)

Guest tinkham_lee

yes, lots of people camp in tents, and there are lots of camp sites around. Just make sure you keep your fly nets closed and you shouldn't have a problem with snakes and spiders getting into the sleeping area. I brought my tent and sleeping bags, but sold everything else, which I shouldn't have done.