Guest Guest75

Inbox limit??

Guest Guest75

Not sure where to put this so it's here.

The inbox facility on PIA only allows 50 messages,is there a way of increasing the amount please.I'm getting fed up of copy and pasting!!

:D

Not sure where to put this so it's here.

The inbox facility on PIA only allows 50 messages,is there a way of increasing the amount please.I'm getting fed up of copy and pasting!!

:D

you can save as txt to your hd cant you bro?

Guest Django

Have to agree it is a pain. I received a PM. I spent 20 minutes typing out my reply. Pressed the submit button only to be told I've yet again reached my limit and yet again the whole body of text is now whirling around somewhere in cyberspace never to be seen again. :(

Pete

Guest dglamoore

Have a word with Tim and see if there is anyway he can increase the maximum allowed :unsure: Think my inbox got filled up last night alone!! ;)

Lisa:v_SPIN:

Guest Guest75
    Have a word with Tim and see if there is anyway he can increase the maximum allowed :unsure: Think my inbox got filled up last night alone!! ;)

Lisa:v_SPIN:

Ta ,I will :)

Have to agree it is a pain. I received a PM. I spent 20 minutes typing out my reply. Pressed the submit button only to be told I've yet again reached my limit and yet again the whole body of text is now whirling around somewhere in cyberspace never to be seen again. :(

Pete

Know what you mean.

Theres is a pm limit for the obvious reasons (server sppace costs) and then theres a maximum word limit (same)

Vbulletin prefers SLIM people.

Its even worse if you use a validation system for pm's

Guest Guest75
    Know what you mean.

Theres is a pm limit for the obvious reasons (server sppace costs) and then theres a maximum word limit (same)

Vbulletin prefers SLIM people.

Its even worse if you use a validation system for pm's

So you are still doing all that stuff Clever Clogs??

I'm jealous Mr Multi talent:notworthy::notworthy:

Guest dglamoore

Of course the limit could be there to slow you lot down so I can read them all :biglaugh::biglaugh: sorry could not resist that one :wubclub:

Lisa :o

So you are still doing all that stuff Clever Clogs??

I'm jealous Mr Multi talent:notworthy::notworthy:

well, its not like you actually have to read everything, just the requested.

The government are reading this as I post it, there system is called........................................ :err:

I have upped it to 100 PM's :jimlad:.

The easiest thing to do it delete your sent items / older messages just like email etc.

thearmchairdetective - WHat ia a PM validation? Never heard of such a thing? Unless it is an additional module for vbulletin?

Guest graandjac

:idea:Well thats what i was thinking Tim get rid of the old ones !!!, but then were not all as popular as Tiger tyke and The Smack Fairy....lol:biglaugh:

Guest Guest75
    :idea:Well thats what i was thinking Tim get rid of the old ones !!!, but then were not all as popular as Tiger tyke and The Smack Fairy....lol:biglaugh:

:) "Tiger Tyke"

Guest Guest75
    'Tiger' it is from now on then :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Grrrr!!!!!!

I've tried to get a Bedlington Gif pasted that is growling ............ but no chance

Had far too many brews tonight but I won a genuine Porsche shirt tonight---------- woooohooooo!!!

I've got a golf charity "do"to organise in here tomorrow - who is local to Woodcroft that wants to play golf ?????

Guest graandjac

:jiggy:Pete i think we have our next new Galah......

TIGER TYKE

Guest Guest75
    :jiggy:Pete i think we have our next new Galah......

TIGER TYKE

:wacko:

What was I saying last night??

I Don't want to give you impression I can play golf - I don't know one end of a golf bat from the other!!

We are involved with a series of fund raising events for a family with a very ill child.

It was said that they need another team of 4 for next week's event.

To be played at the Thaxted Golf Course in Woodcroft.

I have the organizer's mobile if anyone has a team - pm me for it.

I don't think I'll be able to attend but might come up for a brew at the 19th:D

Guest Django

Good call Gra. 'Tiger' can be an affiliated member and have a special role, ie. He can hold the whip and get the beers in at the 19th. ;)

Pete

Guest dale_jo@

Have too try and talk Dale into playing with you!!!

He`s a member at The Vines Of Reynella and a pretty keen golfer as we have it as our back garden!!!!!!

He`s out there every night in summer!!!!

With the dog Molly who retrieves all the balls for him and keeps a couple for herself!!!:wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed:

Guest graandjac

:idea:Nominated.......... by Pete Social Secretary

Seconded.............by Graham i as Chairman of the "Flamin Galahs" (soon to be world famous) nominate Tiger Tyke as the "19th Whip holder" all thoes in favour say eye

thearmchairdetective - WHat ia a PM validation? Never heard of such a thing? Unless it is an additional module for vbulletin?

Sorry for the delay in replying, RW issues to deal with.

You already have pm validation ie tracking, copy and read receipt of pms (which is bloatware until its deleted.) At least you havn't got Delete/delete or should I say I cant see that once a messasge delete request has been made that you then have to navigate to a seperate delete folder to confirm the delete, (as one has to do on instant forum software for example)