Guest sturt007

Applying for 887 Online

Guest sturt007

I am in the process of applying for the 887 perm online using e visa.

Could anyone please tell me how I attach multiple documents online as opposed to attaching just one at a time in the same. The documents I wish to attach together are in the same category.

Any help would be great,

Thanks

Hi Sturt - we did ours in 2008 - so memory fading but I remember that you can scan them in & then attach them - thought it allowed you to do multiple ones, but the system may've changed since we did it. Hope this helps

Guest sturt007

thanks for your reply.

No, from what i can see you can not add more than one at a time.

Oh well - do what they want / when they want it - good luck ......... we've just got citizenship, so no more DIMIA or DIAC for us.

Why not just copy and paste the scanned documents into one file - e.g. a Word doc or PDF - then upload this? This is what we did. One file had utility bills, another wage slips, another our passport pages etc. This way we cut the number of attachments down but still sent everything they needed.

Jim

Guest theforrests

I agree with Jim's suggestion .... I uploaded individual documents and almost ran out of space.

I agree with Jim's suggestion .... I uploaded individual documents and almost ran out of space.

this sound s like a good idea, we will be applying for 887 in 6 weeks time.

any help or tips are gratefully received.

Lyn:v_SPIN:

Guest Sannie!

I am here still looking for a job. Long way to go!! ;) anyways, good luck for all of you applying 887.

Guest apedamak

Hi All

This my first time to be here, so I would like to say hello to everyone here.

I applied online yesterday for 887 visa, however after I hit the (Submit Application) button it all what I got is blank white page, when I tried to go back to my saved application which I prepared few days before it says I can not login as the application has been lodged. Is that normal that when you click submit application you don't get your TRN and reciept of your feees payment? so that one can go and attach the supporting documents. Please advise on this.