Guest Justme

Student travelling from Brighton High School to Flagstaff Hill?

Guest Justme

Hi, we have found a nice property to buy in Flagstaff Hill. Before we put an offer in - how would my son/daughter be able to travel back from Brighton High School and primary school (year 7) to Flagstaff Hill? I can drop them off in the morning, but not sure if there is a direct bus etc. If there is, do you know where the pick up/drop off points are, cost, do I have to book spaces on the bus for them before hand? Thank you.

Guest cornish Busdriver

There are school buses. Call adelaide metro or torrens transit and the will tell you the times.

Guest cornish Busdriver
    Hi, we have found a nice property to buy in Flagstaff Hill. Before we put an offer in - how would my son/daughter be able to travel back from Brighton High School and primary school (year 7) to Flagstaff Hill? I can drop them off in the morning, but not sure if there is a direct bus etc. If there is, do you know where the pick up/drop off points are, cost, do I have to book spaces on the bus for them before hand? Thank you.

There is a school bus that goes from the hub down to marion then carrys on to brighton and other schools but cant remember what number it is but it will say Brigton Area Schools in the front window.

I will ask in work for you tommorow and get back to you, ive drove it myself but that was a few months ago and does get a bit crowded.

Guest cornish Busdriver

The bus you will be after is the 620 and stops at all stops to marion then carrys on to cover all brighton area schools and does the same in return.

Bus to Gatwick, change at Singapore, bus to Flagstaff Hill. 28 hours each way with good connections.....

oh....you mean Brighton here in Adelaide.....