Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jo1980

Pedare Junior school

Guest Jo1980

Hi,

I ought to get my daughter on a waiting list for a school as she is nearly three and I've heard I need to do it early. I live in Greenwith, I was thinking of Pedare in Golden Grove. Does anyone have their children there? or does anyone know of any other good private primary schools, I'd be willing to relocate but would need to be within 45 mins of Edinburgh parks. Any opinions greatly received.

Gunna sound like a complete loony:goofy: but I had my son's name there too but after looking at golden grove just next door i thought GGPS was far better my son has been at GGPS for a year now and loves it.:GEEK: xx

Guest caoimhe
    Hi,

I ought to get my daughter on a waiting list for a school as she is nearly three and I've heard I need to do it early. I live in Greenwith, I was thinking of Pedare in Golden Grove. Does anyone have their children there? or does anyone know of any other good private primary schools, I'd be willing to relocate but would need to be within 45 mins of Edinburgh parks. Any opinions greatly received.

Don't have any 1st hand experience but my sons friend from his soccer team goes to Pedare. His mother has told me she has been very happy with the school and as her husband died less than 2 years ago she feels the school and the teachers have been amazing with her son.