Guest wendy

Walking Partners - Greenwith area

Guest wendy

Hello

I was wandering if anyone needs a walking partner, I'm originally from wolverhampton now live in greenwith, my husband won't come walking with me he hates walking !! As the nights are still a bit dark i was wandering if any females in the greenwith area fancy meeting up for a walk maybe once or twice a week - I usually walk from near the shops in greenwith down to the grove way then down richard reubens finally coming out on rifle range and back towards the shops - its a bit hilly but it does wonders for the glutes !!

I suppose its also a good way of having a chat if anyone is interested let me know !!

Wendy

Guest Jersey Bean

I pm my number to you from my thread hope you get it give me bell your right about the hills steep but good for the buttocks!

Guest Jersey Bean
    I Used to go walking quite a lot b4 I moved out here, but like u, no longer have a walking partner, I'm in Salisbury not sure if thats too far from u

Hi if you fancy doing a walk or get together could park up head out from this end .. does your little one go to school I have a 3 year that only goes to kindy 3 days a week looking for someone with similair age to do play date ect coffee or chat if interested

Claire

Hi if you fancy doing a walk or get together could park up head out from this end .. does your little one go to school I have a 3 year that only goes to kindy 3 days a week looking for someone with similair age to do play date ect coffee or chat if interested

Claire

Hi Clare, my little monster goes to creche on weds/thurs play date sounds great or cuppa will be cool as well.

I'll give u my mobile it's 0429895879