filbys4

carpentry work.

Got my container, got my tools, got my white card all I need now is a job. Does anyone know of someone looking for carpenters. Any help much appreciated. Cheers Kev.:v_SPIN:

Guest seananfiona

howdy. i have work doin renovation an extensions if you still lookin 4 work . cheers sean 0438869413

Guest janmoo
    Got my container, got my tools, got my white card all I need now is a job. Does anyone know of someone looking for carpenters. Any help much appreciated. Cheers Kev.:v_SPIN:

Hi guys hubby is about to start job hunt anyone know what paperwork eg licenves etc and what is a white card and where do you get them? Sorry for questions xxxxx:arghh:

Guest HMFC74

Hi I am a cabinetmaker,get your details on career one on the net,that's how I got my job 2years ago,you will get contacted by people in the trade who will view your on line cv.

Good luck,more work here than in the uk that's for sure.

Be prepared for a hot summer,make sure you always take plenty water with you to work.

Guest joolz

May need to send your resume to a few of the big builders..may give you a look in if you do....be prepared to start off in the not so glam jobs and work up...money okish!!!

See chippy needed post.....:D

HG