Sign in to follow this  
Guest LukeQuiksilver

Teens - 20's in and around Aldinga and Seaford

Guest LukeQuiksilver

Hey, I'm Luke I've recently moved to Aldinga and I'm no longer at college and I work away so I'm finding it hard to find people my age in the area. I'm pulling out my hair from social deprivation and need some people to hang out with.

If there's anyone who wouldn't mind meeting up to hang out for a while, meeting at the pub or letting me tag along at some point let me know...

Also wondering if there's a group of young people that might want to get together for a night out in Adelaide coming from Seaford, Noarlunga, Willunga etc...

Mostly looking for some more regular friends close by or within 10-15 minutes driving distance.

Guest Davey0401

hey chap i know the feeling,im just going crazy at the mo.im keen for a night out too and just general socializing.anyway my name is dave im 25 and i live in seaford rise.my number is 0416130916

cheers

Guest tinkham_lee

My partner and I are in the same position, we live in Aldinga and both work full time, with myself working evenings, so we haven't made many friends. our names are Lee (23) and Laura (21) send us a pm if you fancy going for a drink.

Guest Davey0401

yep that sounds great im free wenever.give me a call sometime or pm me.my number is 0416130916.catcha