Guest rowy

Arrived 5th Aug

Guest rowy

Hi, just to say we have arrived in Adelaide at last and are trying to sort our heads out!! Still shattered and emotional after leaving family. Now looking for an unfurnished long term rental in Reynella, Happy Valley, Aberfoyle areas?? Have one little problem, we have a little 7 yr old dog who arrived in Melbourne today! Would be grateful for any help with this? Penny Alun and Victoria

Welcome to the lovely South Adelaide, it's cold right now but will soon be much better x

had a message form a agent and said to contact her with your requirements and see what she can do

"See Welcome realestateowners.net.au or email me your requirements and I will see what I can do for you

djacob@westnet.com.au"

also just call into the local offices and chat with the agents and ask them what houses they have coming up that accept pets.

Good look, if we can help at all minding kids, showing you the sites just give me a PM

Donna Jacob (the agent recommended above) is a lovely lady - have met her and if she can help I'm sure she will. Don't worry, generally the aussies are dog-lovers so you shouldn't have too much trouble finding a place that doesn't mind a small dog.

Welcome to Adelaide anyway, and good luck with the settling in process

Guest rowy
    Hi we arrived on 5th as well so just wanted to say good luck with everything.

Jo x

Thanks Jo, and good luck to you too! Penny , alun and Victoria x