Cannons

Fruit & Veg??

Hi

Wasn't sure where to post this.

Where is the best and cheapest place to buy Fruit & Veg? When we were in Perth there was a place called The Spud Shed which was like a small market and sold loads of all kinds of fresh fruit and veg at really good prices, is there something similar here?

Jo x

Guest cbeeb

adelaide fruiterers in reynella is good across from foodworks near xxx shop i love it.

Guest guest3462

willunga farmers market every saturday morning sells fantastic fruit and veg and other locally grown organic produce, inc wine and real beer at really good prices, and if you become a member, a small fee for a years membership, then every stall offers a discount! You can try before you buy, its a lovely way to spend a saturday morning, but you have to be early - all the good stuff is gone by 11!!!! It's only about 15 mins from you too.

Guest cbeeb

I too love the farmers market but do not think it is that cheap. About $25 for annual membership and get 10% off. but great quality and great way to spend early sat morning

Adelaide Fresh on Main South Road in Morphett Vale (this might be the one cbeeb mentioned? although I think of it as in Morphett Vale) or the slightly cheaper O'Halloran Hill Fruit Mart, again on South Road.

There's also a fruit and veg shop next to Woolworths on Christies Beach Road, might be worth a try as it's very close to you.

:)